Saturday, March 23, 2024

Watch out

 Thom Hartman gives us a warning:

A.  The U.S. warned Putin that they had intelligence that a terrorist attack in a Russia was very possible.

B.  A horrendous terrorist attack killed about 130 civilians 

C.  Muslim ISIS claims responsibility in response to Putin’s barbaric slaughters in Muslim Chechnya two decades ago.

D.  Putin vows revenge against…Ukraine, claiming they were responsible

E.  Putin uses this “Reischtag Fire” pretense and massively escalates his slaughter of Ukraine - nukes?

F.  Why?  Because Putin’s subservient, Donald J Trump, is keeping his Trump Authoritarian Party (mistakenly called the Republican Party) from funding Ukraine. So Putin senses America will not be able to stop him  

G.  So Putin slaughters and conquers Ukraine with the help of Trump and his MAGA/Putin Cult. 

So, I extend this logic forward:

H.  Next step for Putin? The rest of the Balkan states - re-establish the Soviet Empire boundaries 

I.  Putin says “Thanks, Donny - now stay out of my way while I conquer Europe”, and Trump says “OK, I hate NATO anyway” 

I think that’s the plan, but I think Putin needs Trump to be in power in America, and I believe that is not going to happen, he is disintegrating before our eyes. Plus I think he is unelectable, dangerous, violent, but will fail in his next attempted coup. 

Plus, I think Putin is also disintegrating before our eyes, and Russians are getting sick of his war and his corruption. Time for Russians to end Putin’s war.

I hope.