Thursday, January 21, 2021

Possibilities

I was moved and inspired by Biden's inauguration. I was especially moved when he was addressing about 1000 people who were joining his administration on Zoom just prior to swearing them in.  He said he had had a private dinner with the leader of China who asked him to define America to him.  He did it in one word - POSSIBILITIES.  

"Xi "asked me in a private dinner, he and I, and we each had an interpreter. He said can you define America for me, and I said yes and I meant it.

"I said I can do it in one word, one word: possibilities. We believe anything's possible if we set our mind to it, unlike any other country in the world."

How wonderful to have a president who sees our wonderful country as a place of hope and .... possibilities.

We are moving out of the toxic nightmare of right wing hate and paranoia.  Thank goodness.