Trump had his crowd at the Dallas “midterm convention” raise their right hand and repeat a pledge after him:
“ I pledge to the greatest president in the history of the United States, that loves us so much we can't even breathe, that I will go out with my family, my friends. I'll do it any way, I don't care if I'm registered or not, I'm going to try and cheat like hell like they do, SO HELP ME GOD”
This is what a cult leader does, not a political leader. And just to make sure that we all get the point he told them that if they didn’t vote they would GO TO HELL.
He expects his cult to obey. And lots will. It’s not about voting, it’s about “winning” regardless of the vote count.
He knows he will lose, but he will tell the Speaker of the House not to swear in the new Congress.
This is not a call to vote, it is a call for cult violence.